Thursday, March 15, 2012

Debbie's Story - Will You Be A Stroke Story Too?...



"My name is Debbie Jackman... and I am a stroke survivor... three time stroke survivor to be exact. My last stroke being October, 2010. There is much I could share with you about my journey to where I am today... but we all know time is valuable and you want to turn the page of this wonderful and informative newsletter."  Debbie Jackman

Debbie's story is just one of hundreds and thousands of stroke stories. In North America alone there are over 850,000 strokes that occur each year. It is the third leading cause of death and the number one cause of long term disability. Stroke can strike out of the blue. Are you ready?

Click Here to read more of Debbie's story and learn more about John Anderson's "Stroke Survivors Tattler" blog and the Stroke Recovery Association of Edmonton's "Stroke Recovery News" Newsletter that Debbie spoke about.

credit: Strroke Survivors Tattler

John Anderson publisher

Stroke Recovery News

Stroke Recovery Association Of Edmonton publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment